Many homes in the Houston area use gas pipelines to deliver propane or natural gas that provides heat and powered appliances. Furnaces, water heaters, and stoves use gas to work, and if the gas line becomes ruptured or damaged, it's crucial to leave the area immediately. Gas lines are an important part of a residential piping system, and if you think there's a leak, it's important to call for repair service as soon as possible. We're proud to provide a range of services, from leak detection to gas line repair. Our discounts are waiting, so be sure to visit our specials page before you give us a call.
Know Whether or Not Your Houston Property Needs a Gas Line Repair
If you believe your Houston home or business's gas line is compromised, look for the following warning signs:
- A foul odor: The smell of rotten eggs is a common sign of a gas leak. It's intentionally added to the gas to make leaks easier to identify.
- A hissing noise: As gas escapes a leaking pipe or fitting, it might hiss, providing an audible indication that something has gone wrong.
- Dying vegetation - If nearby plants are dying for no reason, there may be a gas leak.
- We offer top-quality gas line repair services to Houston, and all our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us today and see the difference great customer service makes!
Why We Should Be Your First Call for Gas Line and or Leak Repair
- We're trustworthy. All our technicians drive company vehicles, wear uniforms, and carry proper identification, so there's no need to worry about letting an anonymous stranger into your Houston home or business.
- We're trained. We've made sure all our employees are trained and kept up-to-date on the latest advances in the industry.
- No-hassle pricing. We're proud to provide fair quotes upfront, so you won't have to worry about hidden fees.
Gas Line Services That Houston's Home and Business Owners Can Count On
Although the gas lines of Houston properties are designed to provide years of worry-free service, problems occasionally arise. A minor leak can quickly become dangerous, and it's important to detect and resolve these leaks as soon as possible. Don't let a gas leak or broken line cause serious damage or injury. Keep the gas flowing and ensure your family's safety by calling us to schedule gas leak repair.